Business Planning & Control Analyst,Guerlain / Tokyo
Guerlain is looking for a Business Planning & Control Analyst.
In this role, your missions is to provide financial support to the management in decision making, ensuring adequate budgeting and expense control, conducting business and financial analysis and preparing reports for the company management / staff and headquarters.
Various career paths are available both at Guerlain or with different brands within the LVMH group.
- Business Planning & Control Manager within LVMH group
- Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company.
Report to:Business Planning & Control Manager
Budget / Forecast Preparation
Support the preparation and coordination of budgets and forecasts in line with corporate instructions
Support strategic planning activities through the analysis and monitoring of economic situation and retail market trend
Monitor and analyze the variance of sales / expense and report to each department heads, managements and headquarters
Support inventory and gross margin analysis
Support profitability analysis
Monthly closing / Reporting
Perform monthly analysis and prepare analytical explanation on actual vs. forecast for headquarters. Also support any ad-hoc requests from headquarters.
Conduct periodical sales analysis and reporting to the management. (Monthly / Weekly report and ad-hoc analysis)
Support preparation of store investment analysis
Contribute to company activities (family sale, BA seminar, etc.)
- University graduate
- 2 to 5 year experience in financial planning & business analysis in multinational company. Knowledge in retail or FMCG is a plus.
- Strong analytical with a pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Power point, Access)
- Experience in Business Intelligence (Cognos, etc.) is a plus
- Very good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop good work relationship with all other departments
- Team player, positive mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and concurrently manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Business level Japanese & English