Brand Media Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
Nike is seeking an intelligent and hard-working Brand Media marketing professional to join the Nike Integrated Media team for Japan. As the Brand Media Manager, Japan, this role will be responsible for developing and driving the Nike media marketing strategy for APLA markets in addition to coordinating and executing various elements of the campaigns with in-market teams with the goal of inspiring athletes* as well as generating awareness and demand for Nike products and innovation. Moreover, the Brand Media Manager will manage and oversee the strategy and execution of key seasonal advertising campaigns across all media channels including but not limited to digital and mobile (SEM, OLM, Paid Social, etc.), TV, Print, and OOH. In addition, the role will require collaboration with Brand Creative teams and Brand Management teams and functional marketing partners to ensure the most impactful 360-degree integrated media marketing campaigns.
WHAT WILL YOU WOKR ON?
1. Create and communicate seasonal media marketing strategy for Japan to best accomplish the brand and business objectives.
2. Align regularly with APLA (Asia Pacific Latin America) Media counterparts for alignment on key seasonal priorities and initiatives.
3. Responsible for strategy and development of best-in-class omni-channel media campaigns for both seasonal priority campaigns as well as tentpole brand and sports moments (ex. Olympics, World Cup, Hakone Ekiden, etc.)
4. Ideate disruptive media execution ideas to create consumer engagement and experiences in innovative ways.
5. Attend Integrated Marketing Meetings with Brand Management teams to understand key seasonal priorities and to create functional alignment.
6. Work closely with Brand Creative teams to request and to plan for creative asset delivery.
7. Coordinate with APLA media counterparts and agency partners to strategize and create KPI's for each key initiative.
8. Measure business impact and report on pre-aligned KPI for each campaign via post-campaign reports and analysis, including recommendations for improvement.
9. Partner with Integrated Media Director to manage and to oversee brand media advertising budget.
10. Manage and maintain media agency relationship for Brand Media.
11. Conduct and analyze competitive and industry market research to improve current media advertising programs.
12. Identify, experiment and develop new media strategy and tactics to connect with consumers in innovative ways.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- This role will report into Director, Integrated Media Marketing, Japan
- This role will be a key member of the Japan Integrated Media Team, which is part of the Japan Marketing Team
- This role will partner closely with cross-functional Japan marketing teams (including Brand Creative and Brand Management) as well as Integrated Media team in Asia Pacific Latin American HQ
- BA/BS degree
- 5-8 years or more of work experience in consumer marketing, advertising, media, and/or fashion and digital retail
- Experience planning and executing omni-channel media strategy especially for a multichannel retailer, combining both online and offline success criteria preferred
- Experience with various media channels including but not limited to online display advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, social advertising, OOH, and TV
- Previous experience with managing budgets and having a proven record of demonstrating strong return on investment is critical
- Creative thinker - able to and enjoys working with the creative team to provide direction and judge effectiveness of creative assets and collaterals
- Experience and understanding of respective digital media buying platforms (demand side platforms, Google DV360/YouTube, Facebook Business Manager, etc.) is highly preferred
- Experience working with ad serving and conversion tracking attribution partners (such as DoubleClick/DCM/GMP) and site analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture) is highly preferred
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills including presentations on complex business issues required
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills & comfort with getting your "hands dirty" diving deep into the numbers. Proven capability to use data to drive business decisions & marketing optimization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in maintaining digital marketing channels for a multichannel retailer, combining both online and offline success criteria preferred
- Comfortable working in and contributing to a team environment
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in English and Japanese a must
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE's prior permission. To be fair and consistent for all applicants, candidates who wish to apply for this position must apply via the Nike careers page. We do not accept applications sent via LinkedIn Inmail or email.