Assistant Warehouse Manager
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : ロジスティクス
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
Kering’s Assistant Warehouse Manager position is a significant role for Kering Japan as there will be many points of contact between internal stakeholders (i.e. Brands) and operations platforms with Warehouse manager. To assist manager to innovate warehouse process and delivery operations to meet qualitative and quantitative target.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager of Kering Japan, this position is based in Tokyo.
The main responsibilities will be
Support the Warehouse Manager to oversee inbound and outbound execution provided by the 3PL as well as transport company, which include educations and follow up.
Manage different stakeholders and vendor relationships, monitoring KPI as well as procedure to provide regular updates, while liaising with other logistic team members in operations to ensure product delivery is handled on time and to the quality that the business (brand) expect.
Frequent travel to the warehouse in Tomisato (Chiba) to investigate the situation and potential risks, while receiving feedback from the internal key parties internally, to enforce optimal operation procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Warehouse especially in retail business
- High Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Power Point and Excel
- Native Japanese speaker and proficient in English
- Must be able to frequently visit the Warehouse in Chiba
- Strong at numbers/ understand KPI and analyze data
- Strong confidence and power to manage warehouse
- Experience both in 3PL service provider side and service user side is a big plus
- Must have a strong interest on retail brand business and good fit in the luxury industry
- Kaizen mindset and analytical skill are essential
- Excellent communication skills