Assistant Online Marketing Manager/E-Commerce（Ugg） More
POSITION PURPOSEAssistant digital Marketing Manager is in charge of planning, executing, promoting and monitoring online marketing campaigns that is in line with each brand’s strategies. He or she is responsible for online marketing strategy including but not limited to: SEO, paid search, advertisement campaigns and email marketing initiatives.Under the direction of manager, he/she develop and monitor the marketing budget, prepare accurate reports on the marketing overall performance and identify the latest trends and technologies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESPlanning and Forecasting:
•Design and oversee all aspects of our online marketing activities.
•Set important metrics for each marketing channels and develop execution plans.
•Conducting quarterly reforecasting process aligning with the commercial KPIs to
make an alignment with the respective stakeholders internally and externally.
Online Marketing execution and KPI Monitoring :
•Oversee all campaigns and optimize, controlling agencies.
•Build and manage the paid channels and allocate the budget to maximize the sales and ROAS.
•Track ROI of all the online marketing performance and report to marketing and eCommerce leadership teams.
•Develop and manage ad/email campaigns that aligns with the brand strategy with the collaboration of cross-functional stakeholders internally and externally.
•Provide a weekly, monthly and quarterly report on our online marketing performance.
•Support web analytics and integrated campaign reporting.
Vendor/Agency Management :
•Provide the day-to-day management of vendor/agency relationships and services as the main contact internally.
•Ensure SEO best practices are applied to the business and manage the relationship with SEO/analytics vendor.
• University degree, marketing or business preferred
• Proven track record in running multiple marketing campaigns across multiple brands
• Experience in using multiple acquisition channels to drive sales through the websites
• Strong copywriting experience
• 5+ years of experience of managing online marketing, digital and CRM activity, preferably for a fashion brand website or multi-channel retailer
• 3+ years of managing agencies
• 1+ year of managing direct reports
• Luxury brand experience would be beneficial, especially within the fashion industry, preferably footwear
• Understanding and ability to use an advantaged web analytics tool as well as the skills decipher and present the information to senior members of the business
• Willingness to learn about all areas of the business that impact the customer
• Ability to work across teams throughout the business and understand and be able to work with each teams goals
• Strong understanding of online marketing system
• Business level English
• Strong computer skills, especially in Excel
• Ability to work flexible hours in line with the business needs
• Always considers situations with the customer at front mind, regardless of situation or project complexity
• Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important
• Confident to question situations that may not be the best approach
• Highly analytical with good problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Passion to keep up with new technologies, methods, and trends in online marketing