国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : Tokyo
カテゴリー : 販売職
雇用形態 : インターン
就業形態 : フルタイム
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Being a part of the Nike Direct Analytics (NDA) team is about more than just selling product online. As our Intern, you will be joining a team whose primary objective is to connect with and serve our consumers through our digital platforms. In this role, you will be on the NDA team but working closely with all our counterparts who help drive the Nike Direct Digital Commerce (NDDC) business including but not limited to our Nike.com, Nike App and SNKRS App, merchandising, brand, and membership teams.
In this role, you'll need to leverage both your analytical and communication chops to dig into our data and elevate insights to key stakeholders through powerful storytelling. You will be expected to work on a mix of analytics-oriented projects throughout your internship, and will have opportunities to present your findings, insights and recommendations to the broader team. We are looking for a strong team player who is comfortable navigating and analyzing our data, is detail-oriented but equally a strategic thinker, and who can frame up and tackle analytics questions in a business-minded way.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Lead strategic analyses (determined by team) including building out reports / dashboards, financial / scenario modeling to support growth initiatives & an evolving business model, partnering closely with rest of NDA team as well as business and functional leaders.
2. Drive cross-functional partnerships to connect the dots between inputs/teams and gain buy-in when necessary.
3. Translate complex data sets into thoughtful, concise, insights tailored to various audiences ranging from Membership to Brand to Platforms to Analytics, and across levels of leadership.
4. Present findings to leadership and key stakeholders, with clear recommendations for short- and long-term action.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
On a day-to-day basis, your time will be split between two groups of stakeholders. Firstly, you will be working closely with the NDA team to uncover insights through data. This will require you to create, maintain, and visualize datasets. You will need to tell your insights to business stakeholders/leadership to drive action.
Secondly, you will be working with internal stakeholders to drive business decisions. The business/marketing stakeholders will reach out to you for insights, either in foresight or hindsight, regarding different campaigns and actions. You will need to comprehend their ask and inform them of which action you think is best through data.
- Currently in the penultimate year of undergraduate study or have completed studies; graduate study preferred but not necessary
- Past work experience highly regarded, ideally in role/roles that have spanned one or more of the following: strategy, retail, digital, analytics. That said, we are open to all candidates no matter what work experience, if a fresh, innovative way of thinking can be demonstrated throughout the recruiting and interview process
- Technical skills required: SQL/database extraction and manipulation not explicitly required, however, comfortability with big data is essential. Excel / BI (expert), PPT/Keynote (expert)
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency/knowledge of Japanese is helpful, but not a requirement
- A good understanding of NIKE brand, digital platforms, and Japanese consumers
- Passion for sports
- Must be eligible to work in Japan (Nike is not able to sponsor VISA)
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year University student, OR an MBA student who is going to graduate in between September 2021 May 2022
- Available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 1st 2021 for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 3 months
- Able to commute to Tokyo office in Roppongi
This is a paid internship but applicants must cover his/her own commutation fee, accommodation and other costs incurred during the interview process as well as during the internship period. Also, please note that you may only apply for one internship position (not multiple positions). We are currently working from home and ask to participate internship virtually for now but if we are able to go back to the office you will need to be able to commute to the office.
1. Submit applications via the job portal by 6pm May 9th 2021 (JST).
Documents to be submitted (all together in one PDF):
-Your English and Japanese CV together in one PDF (cover letter is not required). *Please also include details of any internship experiences if you have.
-Your JUST DO IT Story / Reason for applying this role (in one page): please share your experience or achievement you have had in your professional or private life that you feel reflects the JUST DO IT spirit. Also, please specify the reason why you would like to apply this specific position. There is no standard format.
2. Only successful candidates will be notified via email and informed about next assignment. After the assignment only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
3. Interviews will be held via Zoom (video conference). Interview results will be communicated via email. Candidates who do not reside in Tokyo or are not able to visit the Nike Japan office will be invited to interview via video conference. Enquiries via phone will not be accepted. If you have any questions please reach out to  email@example.com.