Specialist, People Services
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 人事
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
This position is in charge of People services and relevant administrative task as a member of a newly formed team which provides high-level HR operational support to internal clients in close collaboration with oversee offices. The position’s responsibilities may expand to broader sphere of People services to provide various development opportunities. As we value continuous improvement and innovation, we are looking for a highly-motivated HR professional who is willing to enhance their expertise in People services and adapt to changing work environment.
Deliver high level People services to internal clients in line with regulations and company policies
Handle troubleshooting and inquires related to People services along with relevant stakeholders
Provide administrative support to the team including reference letters preparation, purchase orders and document filing.
Perform data consolidation for payroll to ensure accurate payroll administration
Provide assistance in process improvement projects (e.g. process digitalization, HRIS utilization enhancement)
Generate reporting of employee data as required
Any other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in HR related field
- Strong multitasking skills and organization skills
- Effective team player capable to work in a diverse team setting
- Excellent communication skill both in Japanese and English
- Ability to work effectively and willingness to roll up their sleeves in fastpaced work environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of Japanese labor laws and willingness to learn company’s policies
- Experience in using HRIS of master data of employees (e.g. Successfactors)
- Chinese skills is a plus.
- Experience in multinational company working with international teams