Business Development Coordinator
国 : 日本
都道府県 : 東京都
都市 : 東京
カテゴリー : 営業
雇用形態 : 正社員
就業形態 : フルタイム
職歴 : 2年から5年
Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Aesop Japan is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join the team in a full-time permanent position. This is an opportunity for a diligent candidate to maintain the quality of Aesop’s product knowledge and presentations amongst amenity accounts and stockists in Tokyo.
In this role you will responsible for providing accurate and timely administrative and customer service support to our Business Development Team. Your strong stakeholder management will assist you in being the first point of contact for wholesale and amenity accounts, assisting with all product and order enquiries. You will also work cross-functionally, liaising with Supply Chain in regards to orders alongside the inventory/warehouse team. You will visit the accounts to ensure Aesop’s high standards are consistently met.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in both Japanese and English
- Previous experience in a wholesale position or similar
- Strong communication skills and ability to tailor approach for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities under deadlines
- Effective organisational and administrative abilities
- An excellent brand ambassador and ability to represent Aesop at a high level
- Able to take initiative and escalate ideas or concerns as required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and potential to investigate new amenity/wholesale accounts within Japan
- Experience using Netsuite highly regarded