Senior Manager Corporate Communications
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The Manager Corporate Communication enhances the company’s reputation and positively impacts key stakeholder’s engagement by developing impactful storylines and communication them to external audiences.
Act regularly as a business partner and communication consultant to JET and senior managers in delivering impactful content for external audience.
Develop and execute the communication strategies for external key stakeholders to drive company reputation and Brand NPS.
Establish and maintain key relationships with media and global partnerships.
Create Corporate Communication press release (i.e. quarterly results translation)
Respond to media inquiries / requests to company / adidas group.
Arrange Senior executive interview (i.e. HQ board members, Region MD, Country GM)
Direct risk management
Control quality of message / material exposed to external (i.e. reviewing speech keynote, presentation document for external)
Educate spokespersons and marketing related people about how to handle media interviews and speak with journalists -- media training.
Work closely with global corporate communication team regarding global key projects including "Creating the New" and sometimes work for risk management issue for local market.
Maintain adidas Japan Company website (i.e. update company overview contents Manage local community relationship activities with Mori Building.
Brand adidas / Reebok: Brand Activation Functions Global / APAC Corporate Communication team JET PR / Media Agencies Newsroom
Media / Industry communities External partners and key accounts
Adidas / Reebok Brand NPS
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking.
- Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital and retail.
- Solid understanding of consumer messaging and brand reputation.
- Affinity with cross-channel PR and a strong background in strategy, media relations, journalism / writing and digital PR / social media.
- Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
- Strong written and verbal, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience in interacting with critical stakeholders.
Requisite Education / Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- 6+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.