Manager, Customer Engagement & e-Commerce Systems, it
ポジション名: Manager, Customer Engagement & E-Commerce Systems, IT
The IT Manager, E-Commerce - Asia Commerce & Customer Experience Solutions, Information Technology is responsible for managing various types of digital projects, enhancements and day-to-day system support around marketing activities, and lead cross-functional project team members and vendors to achieve business growth demand.
The person in this position will have responsibility for system design, implementation, improvement and support on E-Commerce and marketing sites, and integration with associated systems such as CRM, CMS, OMS, payment gateway, Analytics, Social Media, databases, etc.
- Partner with the Marketing departments across Asia (Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.) to understand business requests and prioritize business' needs, and translate the business requirements into system solutions from conceptualization to end.
- Analysis, design, testing and ongoing maintenance & support for E-Commerce related systems across Asia.
- Plan, manage and implement various projects in Marketing systems area. Those include, but not limited to, developing and maintaining the project plan, scope, budget and schedule.
- To lead the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle leveraging both internal and external resources. Ensures deliverables such as Project Charter, Business Requirement, Functional/Technical design, configuring systems, providing guidance to analysts/developers, system testing, coordinating user testing, deployment and post-implementation support.
- Manage the relationship with the vendors in Japan, China and India as well as the counterpart of various IT teams globally.
- Collaborate with US Coach IT team to improve and maintain E-Commerce related systems to ensure consistency and compliance