Global Omni - Channel Marketing Lead at Brand Shiseido
Key objectives of the role:
The goal of Omni-Channel Marketing team is to deliver one integrated consumer journey to create a premium and seamless experience so that we not only meet their expectations, but also exceed them while meeting our targets when a consumer leaves our touch point. Omni-Channel Marketing Lead will direct the Omni-Channel Marketing team through the overall planning and performance associated with CRM, data, media, and platform strategies, as well as O2O service design.
In order to be successful in this role, Omni-channel marketing lead is an expert at managing project plans from start to finish and are able to effectively handle multiple stakeholder relationships so that delivery of key initiatives are completed in time and delivered with exceptional quality.
Responsible for partnering with multiple departments to manage the strategy, architecture, user experience, marketing, project solutions & execution across all consumer facing Omni-Channel domains and business capability areas.
Serve as the leader, solution architect, partner and motivator on cross-functional teams during the life cycle of project development and management.
Ensure programs contribute positively to the Brand DNA, strategy, growth, and profitability.
Main areas of responsibility
Drive the creation of global brand commerce strategy based on data/fact to drive incremental revenue and ensure alignment with Corporate D2C strategy.
Develop primary Omni-Channel business capabilities in CRM, Brand Commerce, and marketing ecosystem that enable selling products, engaging customers, and create new, branded consumer experiences across channels.
Collaborate with regions, business partners and other stakeholders to develop roadmaps, track budgets, timelines, rollout strategies, define/track/own KPIs and measure ROI on e-commerce, CRM, and media programs.
Champion the needs of the customer and business stakeholders throughout the execution of a project, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives.
Lead and steer major assignments and/or projects toward department goals based on the organization strategy, and contribute to the achievement of department results with direct, significant impact.
Identify key areas of driving efficiencies and results within the business and those of potential business gains, and create plans to address the opportunities and risks.
Manage own key business development projects from concept to execution.
Establish a standard data based approach, an effective communication, and training methodology to Omni-channel Marketing team for the strategic and agile implementation.
Communicate key information to all key members with the aim of driving flawless planning and execution as well as that of leveraging knowledge through key stakeholders within the company.
Plan and manage budgets across channels while helping to achieve Brand’s growth targets
Establish a high performance culture and drive employee engagement, leading by example.
Identify and develop high-potential talents to fuel the succession plan in the team.
Support cross-functional team’s digital execution strategy, while measuring success in terms of business drivers and customer experience value. Projects will cut across digital technology, e-commerce, CRM, mobile, content, database development, events & operational efficiency.
- Proven track-record and demonstrated leadership of direct reports and indirect project teams
- Ability to work independently and successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Creative thinker and multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Must have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” and “get it done” mentality, with ability to change direction seamlessly and motivate team members
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written presentation format to business leaders at all levels and influence key stakeholders across the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- At least 10 years of experiences in omni-channel marketing that includes CRM, e-commerce, BI, and O2O service development, including minimum 5 years of working experience in a leading role in an eCommerce environment
- Data driven media strategy and planning experience is required
- Hands-on experience building customer-facing digital programs or implementing digital retail or enterprise solutions
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, specifically CMS platforms, databases, asset management tools, e-commerce platforms and Google Analytics
- Ideally have experience of working internationally and in settings requiring cross-cultural sensitivity
- Experience in consumer products, retail, or service industry
- Prestige brand experience preferred
- Excellent English skills and Fluent Japanese preferred